top of page



Protecting Tucson, Oro Valley, Vail, Sahuarita, Marana, and all of Arizona.

Your home is the center of your daily life, and likely your most valuable asset. When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company that understands this one simple fact.

At Martin Insurance Consultants, our independent agents are here to  help you find the homeowner’s/townhouse insurance that best meets your needs and provides the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, quality service and fair pricing.

Our knowledgeable staff provides a consultative approach to understanding your individual circumstances in order to help protect you and your family. If you are looking to buy homeowners/townhouse insurance, we know that you may have several important questions, such as:

  • If I rent out my house, do I have to change the policy?

  • Why do I have to insure my home for more than I can sell it?

  • Does my homeowner’s policy cover flood and earthquake?

Whether this is your primary home, winter home, or an investment property, we provide different types of homeowners and dwelling policies to suit your needs. We also know and understand the difference between market value and replacement value as well as the exclusions included in most of these policies.

Insurance for all kinds of homes.

Depending on where you live – in a house/townhouse, apartment, or a condominium – the right home insurance policy can provide you peace of mind as well as the money you need to repair or replace your home and/or belongings. Our knowledgeable staff is here to explain what is and isn’t covered in plain language so you can choose the best way to protect you and your family. Contact us today for more information!

What you need to know about homeowners / townhouse insurance.

Whether you own or rent, insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially if you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. It will also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property.

Homeowners and townhouse policies differ by which losses are covered, which coverages you choose, and what type of residence you own. You choose which policy is best for you, whether a comprehensive policy that covers everything not specifically excluded, or a policy that covers only specified losses such as fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism and theft of personal property. The agents at Martin Insurance Consultants are here to help you find the right insurance for your home.

Whether you are a home or condo owner, renter, or a landlord, our knowledgeable staff will work with you to find a home or townhouse insurance policy that fits your needs. We specialize in making it easy to choose the insurance coverage that gives you the best value for the best price.

Your home/townhouse insurance policy is most often made up of the specific options you choose, so how much you pay for your policy depends on:

  • What you select. Oftentimes homeowners/townhouse insurance options are priced individually, so how much you will pay for your policy depends on what coverages you purchase.

  • How much you want to cover. Higher deductibles usually lower your premium price by shifting part of the loss payment to you. For example, if you had a $500 deductible, you would be responsible for paying the first $500 of the covered loss.

  • Where you set your limits. You may choose to set higher limits than the recommended amount if appropriate to your situation and needs.

  • Worried your liability limits aren’t high enough? Consider adding an umbrella insurance policy that increases your coverage.

The right coverage. The right price. The right value.

The amount you pay for your homeowners/townhouse  insurance depends on many factors. Think of your personal housing situation, and the assets you want to protect.


Protection for your home.

Property or Dwelling Coverage typically pays to repair or rebuild your home if it is damaged or destroyed by an insured event like a kitchen fire or windstorm.

Protection for you and other people.

Personal Liability Coverage applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world.

When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you earn and the assets you own. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued.

Medical coverage.

This covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property, and in certain cases covers people who are injured off of your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.


Additional living expenses.

If you cannot live in your home because of a covered loss, your home insurance policy will pay additional living expenses—commonly for up to 24 months—while damage is assessed and your home is repaired or rebuilt.

Protection for your belongings.

Your home is filled with furniture, clothes, electronics and other items that mean a lot to you. Personal Property Insurance helps replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.

Scheduled personal property coverage.

If you have special possessions such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles, you may want to talk to your agent about this additional coverage. It provides broader coverage for specific items.

If you rent out your home.

Landlords may have the option to buy optional liability coverage for the risks posed by tenant-occupied dwellings. Visit our Rental Insurance page for more information.

Oro Valley, Tucson, Marana, Vail, and Sahuarita, protect the things that matter most to you.

Make an inventory of your home and personal belongings. If possible, make a list as well as take photos or video – using two inventory methods can help expedite the claim resolution process. Keep this list somewhere other than your home, like a bank deposit box. Keep in mind that your policy doesn’t cover damages caused by poor or deferred maintenance on your part.

One size does not fit all.

Since every situation is unique, your insurance portfolio should consist of a unique blend of coverages, limits, deductibles, and premiums. With our individualized approach, you receive a portfolio as unique as you.

There when you need us.

Rest assured that when you have a claim, you are not alone. Not only do we counsel you about your claim, we are also your advocates. Request your free, no obligation insurance review today!

Martin Insurance Consultants can also insure your home and townhouse in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, North Carolina, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. Plus, we write flood insurance too!

bottom of page